Consent to use of personal information
What Types of Personal Information We May Collect From You?
In order for us to provide our products and/or services to you in the most efficient and effective manner, we need to collect relevant personal information from you. The personal information collected by us may include, but not limited to, the followings:-
- Phone Numbers;
- Fax Numbers;
- Date of Birth;
- Email Address;
- Bank Information;
- Identity Card Number; or
- Credit Card Information
Purposes Of Collecting Your Personal Information By Us
Personal Information that you provide to us will be processed (as defined in PDPA 2010) for the following purposes:-
To process your application and/or request for our products and/or services
- To complete transactions with you, manage and verify your transactions, for warranty and/or services, where applicable;
- To provide you with the products and/or services you have requested or subscribed;
- To understand and analyse our sales, your needs and preferences;
- To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- To conduct marketing activities;
- To direct market to you;
- To determine how we can improve our services to you;
- To process exchanges, product returns and/or repairs;
- To process payments to you;
- To enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- To investigate and resolve and service issues;
- To keep in contact with you and better manage any business relationship we have with you;
- To send you updates on our products, news and events, promotions and rewards, special privileges and initiatives of SCC Group and/or our partners;
- For debt collection purposes;
- To respond to requests or complaints;
- For future business opportunities and transactions;
- For audit, compliance and risk management purposes;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; or
- For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above;
collectively known as the “Purposes”.
Disclosure of Personal Information
SCC Group will treat all information we hold about you as private and confidential. In order to provide our products and/or services to you, you are hereby giving us consent to disclose your personal information to the following categories of parties:-
Law enforcement agencies;
- Government agencies;
- Companies or individuals that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers;
- Any of our related companies and subsidiaries including those established in the future.
- Any financial institution and charge or credit card issuing companies with which you have or propose to have dealings;
- Our business associates in or outside Malaysia;
- To share the information with trusted business partners for the provision of their services;
- Any parties to whom you have given us your express or implied consent to disclose; or
- To such other parties as may be permitted under the laws of Malaysia.
How To Contact Us:-
|Designation||:||Finance Manager / Accounts Manager|
|Address||:||21 Jalan Hujan, Taman Overseas Union 58200 Kuala Lumpur|
|Business hour||:||Monday – Friday (8:30 am to 6:00 pm)|
In the event that you did not approve of our use of your Personal information for any other purpose apart from the purpose for which your information was provided to us, you may inform us of this by writing to us as the above, and we shall take all reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
If we do not receive any email from you within fourteen (14) days of our mailing of this notice, we shall presume that you have approved of our use of your Personal Data in accordance with this notice.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
This notice was updated: 1st July 2014
Notice date: 1 August 2014